What’s Your Plan for Finding Small Business Website Design & Marketing Services?
With more small businesses opening in 2022 comes the need for affordable small business website design and marketing options. If you’re new to setting up and managing a small business which includes managing your company’s website, you may not know where to begin. Choosing a Florida website designer or web design company can be an easy decision OR… it can be a painstaking process. We’re here to help small business owners make intelligent, informed decisions.
This begins with taking the time to communicate with you.
We cannot stress enough the importance of being able to communicate with your website designer. Asking questions shouldn’t be off putting, nor should you be rushed through a website design process. Equally as important, your website designer should also be asking you a variety of questions. Not doing so should signal problems or their lack of desire for communication which can lend to poor results.
Looking for a Florida Website Designer? Cost Isn’t Everything.
Don’t Forget to Ask Questions.
Whether you need a new website developed, website redesign services or you’re looking for a website marketing & SEO company in Tampa Bay who will provide website maintenance and search engine optimization, you will want them all to be good communicators. It makes perfect sense to ask questions of the person you will be entrusting your company’s website and website security to. Here are a few recommended questions to begin with:
Questions You Should be Asking Your Tampa Florida Website Designer
- Do you sell hosting and templates or do you actually design my website?
- Do I have to host my website with your company?
- Does it really matter who I host my website with?
- How long have you been designing websites?
- Do you have any professional references or reviews?
- Do you build my website ‘live’ or do you provide me with a “mock-up” first?
- How long will it take for my website to be developed and launched?
- Who will be responsible for optimizing my website content and data?
- What is the process in which you optimize my website and do you include image meta data?
- Are you a content provider or do I have to provide the content?
- Can I manage and maintain my own website once it’s launched?
- What if I need help with learning how to manage my website?
- Do you offer website maintenance and marketing services? If so, what is the cost of website maintenance or WordPress website maintenance and SEO ? Will I have to sign a contract or is it mandatory recurring monthly charges?
- Can you provide us with ranking results or reviews of other customers’ websites that you have designed and maintained?
- Can I take my business elsewhere? Meaning, can I move my website and content to another hosting company or website design firm?
- When I need website support or if I have questions, do I have to submit a form and wait for a response– or can I call or email someone directly?There are so many more questions that you could ask and we hope you will! When inquiring about website design services in Florida, the obvious questions such as the cost of website design packages and the value of the site that will be developed for you– is usually insufficient, so dig in!
What Questions Should Your Tampa Website Designer Ask You?
We take pride in being quite straightforward, but we’re friendly and patient too! We take the time to get to know what your needs are and ask our clients and potential clients A LOT of questions. Perhaps that’s why we enjoy that 5 star rating! Wondering what those questions are? Just give us a call and ASK US!